Rulers of Nations Geopolitical Simulator 2-RELOADED
Publisher: EVERSIM | PC | English | ISO | 811.11 MB
Genre: Strategy / Simulator
Will you become the greatest Head of State ? Play one of the powerful rulers of a nation! . Slip into the shoes of the President of the U.S., or the leader of China, Russia, United Kingdom, or other countries. Expand your influence on the world stage.
Players must solve the same complex issues that face President Obama including the global financial crisis, the US budget deficit, Afghanistan (the new Vietnam for NATO countries?), Iran (the next nuclear power?), and global warming. Rulers of Nations, created by using the new Version 2.0 of Eversim's powerful and most realistic geo-political game engine, also includes new challenges such as managing refugees after a catastrophe, colonizing countries, buying black market weapons, and creating energy sources, from solar to deep-sea oil drilling.
Governing the U.S. on a constantly changing, perilous world stage is the ultimate challenge. Play solo or with friends (up to 16 online players) and decide if other human or simulated Heads of State are your friends or enemies. Not only can you play the President, but your avatar looks like him! Eversim has cleverly created 3D clones of the heads of major political leaders to add more realism to an already realistic game.
Rulers of Nations is played on a detailed 3D world map showing 192 countries and 8,000 cities in a visually stimulating user interface with multiple windows and on-screen video inserts. Each country has current data on 400 key factors (economics, energy, monetary, military, etc.) based on current data from 50 international organizations including the United Nations, G20, NATO, NAFTA, and OPEC.
Have fun playing in the complicated and challenging scenarios of armed conflict, economic wars, terrorist attacks, spying, alliances, and treason!
Two game modes are available
* Competition Mode : Play solo or with other players (up to 16 internet players). Confront one another or ally with other heads of state. Armed conflicts, economic wars, attacks, spying, treason and alliances . . . anything could happen between computer and human players.
* Simulation Mode : Choose a Head of State among the 170 proposed nations. Plunge into each of the 20 contextual scenarios included, such as "Get out of the World Crisis" or "Afghanistan: The New Vietnam?" or "Iran, the next nuclear power ?"
The world's only simulation engine of its kind. With a new engine that includes thousands of updated values for 2011, players have access to more than 1,000 different actions
and can interact with 3D characters with over 6 hours of dialogue
Several integrated options:
* Online and real-time player rankings.
* Choice of secret objectives.
* Integration of your own photos or 3D faces, logos, and names, to make the game even more realistic.
* Interactive world map with more than 100 types of units (buildings, military units, industry plants,...) in realtime 3D
* Interactive and realtime tutorial to easily learn main game mechanisms.
* Original quiz game "test your knowledge" with over 3,000 questions. Various thematics, multiplayer and ranking options: a good way to learn by playing!
* Windows XP / VISTA / 7
* 2 GHz Processor
* 2 Gb RAM
* 2 Gb Hard Drive Space
* DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
* 128MB DirectX 9.0-compatible video card
Download files from Hotfile :
Download files from Fileserve :