Ship Simulator Extremes Update 3-SKIDROW
English | PC | Developer: VSTEP | Publisher: Paradox Interactive | 243 MB
VSTEP and Paradox are proud to announce the next installment of the acclaimed Ship Simulator series. With over 500K copies sold, the series returns to take you into the most extreme conditions on earth…
Ever wondered how it would feel to sail a half a million ton Supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the rush as you evacuate an island threatened by disaster. Ship Simulator Extremes offers exciting missions all over the world as you pilot an impressive array of vessels, and live the story of real ship captains. With missions based on actual events, in realistic environments and locations all over the world, the new Ship Simulator is sure to take you into extremes!
* From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world
* Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others
* Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world
* Save the environment – includes famous Greenpeace ships and ecological missions!
* Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea
Operating system: Windows XP (Min. service pack 2), Windows Vista or Windows 7.
32 and 64 bits OS supported
Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) or 3GB (Vista or Windows 7)
Processor: 3 Ghz P4 Intel or AMD equivalent processor
Video card: Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with 256MB ram (At least Shader model 3.0)
Hard disc space: 3,5GB
Drive: 4x PC DVD-ROM
Input controllers: Mouse with scroll wheel
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Controller: Optional controller support DirectX 9.0c compatible
Internet: Broadband Internet connection required for Multiplayer