Zombie Pirates Collector's Edition - TiNYiSO
PC Game | Language: English | Publisher: Dust Devil Studios | 524 MB
Genre: Action / Casual / Strategy / Arcade / Real-time Strategy
Once upon a time on the Shimmering Sea ... a terrible figure called Gruesome George rose from the depths. In his wake arose untold legions of ravenous zombies, giant monsters, and even stranger creatures. But who or what is Gruesome George scouring the oceans for? Who is the Red Widow? And why is the notorious Scourge of Shang Ti, Fu Shan, fighting by the zombie lord's side? Join Smilin' Jack O'Hurlihan, Esmeralda, and Dr. Theopolis as they attempt to solve this intriguing mystery and defeat the Zombie Pirates!
Zombie Pirates is a unique adventure-strategy game in which the player travels about the Shimmering Seas battling ravenous hordes. Along the way, they'll gather treasures, unlock new ships and characters, and build mighty fleets to defeat wave after wave of relentless enemies.
* A colorful, cartoon-style game with something for all ages
* An engrossing story with a surprise ending-"The Curse of the Red Widow"
* Colorful characters with numerous voiceovers
* Dozens of unlockable friendly and enemy units, including numerous giant monsters
* 8 exotic locations ranging from Caribbean-like Cannibal Isles to the frozen wastes of Polaris
* 42 scenarios with 7 Boss Battles
* 16 Upgrades available at Tortuga Sally's Trading Port
* 35 Achievements
* Replay levels for higher Ranks after completion of Adventure Mode
Collector's Edition also includes:
* HD motion cinematics
* 7 Challenge scenarios
* 5 Rum Running mini-games with a new boss-Captain Montague!
* New Achievements
* Bonus adventure "Jack's Nightmare!" with additional scenarios, boss battle, and rewards
* CPU: 1GHz or higher, OS: Windows XP ® or newer (vista ® or newer recommended)
* Memory: 1Gb RAM (2Gb RAM recommended)
* Video: 3d graphics accelerator card (must support shader model 1.1)
Burn/mount, install, copy content from TiNYiSO folder, then play
Download files from Hotfile :
Download files from Fileserve :